Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilovebb07 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 11:15 AM
    MRI Findings:
    Left Arm pain and weakness reason for MRI.

Findings:

At C5-6 there is mild posterior spurring contouring the ventral thecal sac. There is fairly severe narrowing of the left neural canal at this level.

At C6-7 there is mild posterior spurring and disk protrusion causing mild contouring of the ventral thecal sac. There is severe narrowing of the left neural canal at this level.

At C7-T1 there is no significant encroachment upon the thecal sac. However there is fairly severe narrowing of the left neural canal at this level progressive since prior exam.

Any thoughts I have weakness in left arm and hand and pain.

THANK YOU!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 5, 2011, 12:40 PM
    If your doctor sent you for an MRI which is a pretty extensive procedure, did he not have a diagnosis at the time? What was your previous medical condition at the time of the MRI? How old are you ? Male or female?

Yes, so many questions, and we are not allowed to diagnose on AMHD; your diagnose is quite private because only our you and your doctor know your medical conditions.
    Tick

Oct 5, 2011, 12:43 PM
    I am 41 year old female and My dr has yet to contact me. I am not asking for a diagnosis just thoughts on what the wording indicates... I will fallow up with my DR I saw a nonreligious in 2009 with my first neck MRI and he said PT would resolve the issue. This current MRI has progressed to Severe narrowing so I am unclear if they will do any thing at this time either.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 5, 2011, 12:47 PM
    Ilove, sorry we can't tell you what the wording indicates, in fact even if we had someone here who could tell, they would need the full report, and that would not be possible to access being that everything is completely client confidential.

Tick

Oct 5, 2011, 12:49 PM
    Thank You!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are doctors obligated to inform paitent of all findings [ 8 Answers ]

I got my medical records which said I have multiple things wrong with me. The hospital staff didn't inform me about any of them. Are they legally obligated to disclose all information on findings to me at time of service?

How much can a MRI show? [ 1 Answers ]

It has been 11 weeks since my daughter was born and I had difficult delivery that I am still recovering from. I had an episiotomy which has still not healed, it healed only part way and now is not closing at all in fact its getting worse. I have had an infection for several weeks that has began to...

Rule 296Request for findings of facts and conclusions of law [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I am sick with worry! Recently I was a defendant in a civil suit in which the plaintiff claimed my dog killed some of his goats... long story short... the judge ruled in my favor. Now this guy (the plaintiff) has hired an attorney! And filed a Rule 296 Request for Findings of Fact and...

Shoulder MRI [ 1 Answers ]

I fell four years ago on my shoulder and I finally went in a few weeks ago for an MRI. Unfortunately, my ortho doctor is not answering my questions, so I am in the process of switching doctors. If anyone could help with my MRI that would be great. Impression: 1. Tendinopathy supraspinatus tendon....

View more questions Search