Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    termel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 08:11 AM
    Cartoon movie like the care bears but its not the care bears
    There's this land of candy and its inhabited by animals kind of like the care bears but its not the care bears I'm not sure of much else but some kids try to help them save it from somethingif anyone knows what I'm talking about please help its not candyland either
    ladycoudert666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 05:23 AM
    This has been driving me crazy... I have been searching for this answer and found your question and I found it!! The Yum Yums! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90/80's cartoon Movie about bears and honey! [ 5 Answers ]

Ok it was early 90's maybe late 80's cartoon kids movie about this bear and her little baby sister and they slide down this slide into a land of other bears that make lots of honey but then the honey factory thingy gets shut down or something and they have to figure out what to do, and then there's...

A cartoon with animals living under a tree set in Central Park?similar to care bears [ 2 Answers ]

It featured a ranger also. The animals were all different and I know one of them was a lion. One peticular episode the animals helped a small child that was missing in the park. It was set in the 80's.They all had various pictures on their tummys, which sounds like care bears, but I'm sure it...

80's cartoon movie with little bears that sing [ 2 Answers ]

There's a movie that I remember from when I was little, there's a little bear singing about wanting to be a rock and roll star. He says "i want to be a rock and roll star, i want to go where all the stars are, drive a great big fancy car, i want to be a rock and roll star. hey baby look at me,...

One more question about Care Bears! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is a Movie or part of the TV show... but I'm pretty sure it was carebears... and they went to a summer camp, and there was this villain that would change into different animals when it slept... and it wore this necklace with some amulet thing on it... and to get to it's "lair"...

80's or early 90's cartoon/movie with bears [ 1 Answers ]

In the 80s-early 90s there was a cartoon about bears. The main character was a Polar Bear I think, he was a super hero. o_o I think he could fly. A mother bear and her cup were kidnapped and one of the scenes is him getting on a train to rescue them. Anyone know what cartoon this was? Please...

View more questions Search