Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    countrygirl1992 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 06:36 PM
    Internet Explorer-no connection
    I have internet explorer and it won't connect to the internet. All saved cookies and history have been deleted. It won't open another page to download Chrome or Firefox. How can I get internet working again?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 4, 2011, 06:48 PM
    Have you made any recent changes? Since you were able to post here what you can do is D/L another browser to a thumb drive and then put it on the one having trouble.
    countrygirl1992 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 06:52 PM
    It was for my aunt. It was her computer that couldn't get on. But thanks. I got it by resetting in the advanced tab of the internet options.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet explorer will not stay loaded and I can not download anything from internet [ 6 Answers ]

My computer did some updates a couple days ago and since then internet explorer will not stay up it closes down. I cannot download anything to find out what is wrong. Any suggestions? Please help. Thank you

Internet Explorer Connection [ 1 Answers ]

On one of our computers (all using the same modem) we are experiencing internet problems. On Outlook, we can send and receive email (so internet connection is okay). However, I can't access the internet through Internet Explorer. On the LAN, the "sent and received packets" are much lower than...

Internet OK.just can't get Firefox or internet explorer to work [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have.windows XP.I have d-link wireless for both laptops and netgear for this laptop,other laptop is fine.just can't load up a web page on this laptop.have mozilla Firefox.and internet explorer.I have looked at settings but I not sure what I am looking for, any help would be welcome

Internet explorer connection problems [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Was wondering if someone with knowledge of IE could help out. Problem: unable to connect to www using IE7 even though I am 'connected'. I am able to connect to MSN to check emails and also update windows and other programs such as Norton live update but as soon as I try and open a web page I...

View more questions Search