Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Spikey2234 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 04:42 PM
    A song with na na nana na nah nah ohh in it?
    Help! I've heard this song on the radio but I have never heard the name of it. I swear the lyrics are
    " Na na na, na na na nah nah ohh, something something something " and I thinks those lyrics make up about 70% of the song.
    I love the sound of this song and I really need help please
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Oct 5, 2011, 04:53 AM
    Do you know if it's male or female, slow or fast?
    The one that came to my mind is Jennifer Lopez 'I'm into You' but to be honest it doesn't totally agree with what you're looking for.

Oct 6, 2011, 05:01 AM
    No it's an old song (don't mean to sound racist or anything) it sounds like and african kind of sound (just what I think it sounds like) and it's upbeat. It something you would expect to hear in like "george of the jungle"

Oct 6, 2011, 05:06 AM
    The main lyrics all I remember hearing is " Na na na na na nah nah. Ohh (then its giberish sounding like) wat you will do for some you will do for me " *shrugs* meh I really don't know I have been looking for months!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Na na na na nah?" Song Title/Band help [ 11 Answers ]

I need help identifying a song title. After googling my heart out, I come to you, oh wise ones. The song begins suddenly with fast paced (and steady) driving drums, guitar and piano. It's a band with a male lead singer and the first thing you hear is "Na na na na nah." They repeat that a few...

Name of the instrumental song from the 80's or 90's that goes ehh ohh ehh ohh oommpa [ 2 Answers ]

Song has like a drumbeat to it as well then a guy goes ehhhh ohhh ehhh ohhh oooommpaa

What is the song that in the beginning goes "ohh la ti daa, la ti do"? [ 4 Answers ]

Its in a few popular movies, but I forget which ones, I've been searching for it for a while and have yeilded no results.. any help will be much appreciated!

Nah nah old cheesy rap song from the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

It went sort of like na nananana nananana nanana nanana nana nana, it's a male lead It's a club rap song... the only words I remember are excuse me mr officer, im the mirical doctar, i like it like that... I also think the background guys say "turn around".

AFLAC goat "nah" file [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know where to find a .wav or mp3 file that has the goat from the AFLAC commercial when it goes "nah, nah, nah"

View more questions Search