Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dorirs Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 01:59 PM
    I have a 12 years old son
    I have a 12 years old son who has all the symptoms of adhd,school is not helping at all,what do I do next?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 4, 2011, 02:01 PM
    Your next step would be to visit his pediatrician.

Oct 4, 2011, 02:03 PM
    Do I need to go trough his GP first to refer me to the pediatrician?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 4, 2011, 02:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dorirs View Post
    Do I need to go trough his GP first to refer me to the pediatrician?
    I'm not sure, as I don't know where you live and what your medical system is like.

If you have a GP already, it would be best to start there since he/she already knows your son's medical history.

Oct 4, 2011, 02:13 PM
    Thank you very much for your so needed help. I live in Bedforshire in UK and my son's GP has all the medical hystory so will need to start there. School at the moment is being totally unhelpful and I think it's couses more harm then good to my son. How do I aproach school? Once again thank you very much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son is 15 years old. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am Ann. I am a mom who separated after 11 year from an unpleasant aggressive man after many attempts I did it. We had 2 kids that he never spent any time with. He tried to have kids taken away from me by attempted to smear my name but when the court talk to teacher neighbor and read...

3 Years Old Son [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need to ask I have a son turning 3 in May 2011. He does not respond to sound but when he was much youger he can actually respond to sound and can call out some simple words. But for now he can only say out mama, papa and some other words but not responding to me calling him or to sounds. ...

My 10 years old son! [ 3 Answers ]

My Son its 10 years old. I have been divorced from my husband 6 years now, I have 2 boys 10 and 16 years old. Last year in half my boys have been living with there Dad and his new wife because I need it to move to another province and could not take care my kids at that time. Now I'm settle in this...

My my 18 years old son doesn't like me. [ 6 Answers ]

I have 18 years old son.He was raised by my parents since birth.He reunited with me after 15 years and he doesn't love me and respect me.Please adivce me what to do to have good relations with hm. Cherry

For my 2 years old son [ 1 Answers ]

Hi by the way I have a 2 years old son left in the phillipi:confusednes with my husband I want to bring my son here just for vacation for a couple months and go back in Philippines again my question is did I have to apply for tourist visa for my him even that his my son and his still minor? What...

View more questions Search