Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmm1998 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 12:25 PM
    Where can I find auditions to be in commercials in my area?
    I am a 13 year old girl. I live in New Minas, Nova Scotia and I am interested in becoming an actress. I know it's a longshot, but I would like to at least be close to it by the time I'm 16. I read up on some actors info and some started their career by modeling, doing commercials, or even auditioning in TV series. I would like to do that, especially the commercials. And I do sing some, too, but I'm not sure how good a singer I am.
    I don't know where I can find auditions for commercials, or even modeling in magazines or whatever, that is around where I live. I need some help with that, because I would like to start acting as soon as possible.
    nanabot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 08:28 PM
    First you probubly do sing good and if you don't then threse this thing called auto tune .ok first get involved with your school preforming arts programes. Take voice lessons. You will need them when it comes to acting.if your school has a drama department ask about state thespian . Its this program where you compete with the best and get to take free classes on things like speech something. And any kind of dance you could think of and many more things that they will want to know if you have any exsperiance in when you go to a casting. Start preforming at local restaurants its good practice. And if you followed the first part of my advice and GOT INVOLVED IN YOUR SCHOOLS PREFORMING ARTS PROGRAM then you and your classmates will do shows to be hesitanat and not try out for parts in school plays go at if full force and show people your passion for the arts. Enter as many competitions as you can (even if you fail ) this will build up your resume.But still stay active in sports and school programs as this will also help your resume.You really have to have your prioritys strate also if you don't you are wasting your time. I am 13 I am a girl and I do all of these things except I live in Alabama. I have been lucky enough to be in a movie this year with one of my friends I go to church with. We went to a recording studio the other day day with this man named ron clark . If was a lot of fun my point is you have to be involved. If I wasn't involed none of these offers would have come my way. So please if you are going to do anything just get involved get your priorities straight and do anything and everything that could boost your resume.
    kmm1998 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 12:16 PM
    I have one more question though. What happens if my parents don't want me to do this, and I have to go at it on my own?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find the area of the inner circle and the area of the large outer circle ? [ 3 Answers ]

Joe's centrepiece is a simple but very effective use of two circles and Two regular hexagons rotated to give the effect of a medieval dial. The Radius of the inner circle is 10 cm, half the length of the sides of the Regular hexagon. AC is a side of one of the hexagons and BD is a side Of the...

How to find area of hexagon , when an triangle area inside it is given [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Pl help to find the area of hexagon , when equilateral triangle inside it touching the mid point of three sides is given . The area of triangle is 12 Sq.m

Need to find acting auditions [ 2 Answers ]

I want to get started on my acting career. What is the best way to find out where auditions are being held? Is having an agent necessary to getting jobs? What should be the start pay for a beginning actor?

Where can I go to find auditions for commercials or sitcoms ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I'm a 14 year old boy. & I'm really interested to start acting on Television. Maybe I can start acting on a T.V commercial or maybe as an extra in a movie or in a T.V series. I live on B.C Canada, but I'm not sure on where can I go to get started on this acting career? Where can I go on my...

To find area [ 1 Answers ]

A park 120 m long & 80 m wide has two cross road in its centre. Each road is 2m wide. Find the area of the remaining park.

View more questions Search