Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessica042785 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 10:28 AM
    Vaccination
    My son received a vaccination when he was about 1 1/2 the nurse had mentioned to me that some parents think the shot leaves a mark that resembles a freckle on the skin. She assured me that it doesn't, but sure enough there it was. It grows as he grows and everything. Why did the vaccination give him a freckle?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 4, 2011, 10:54 AM
    I would advise having the doctor take a close look at it but it most likely is a scare from the puncture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy vaccination question? [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy was given to me at 12 weeks old. I am not sure what vaccinations she had if any. I took her immediately for her first set of shots. She had her second set of shots at 16 weeks along with her rabies shot. She is now 23 weeks old. Do I have to start the series all over again because I...

Vaccination before pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Is it necessary to get vaccinated for chicken pox and the mumps before getting pregnant

Why is the Flu Vaccination so important? [ 4 Answers ]

I see advertisements for flu vaccinations EVERYWHERE. Why is it such a big deal? Actually, last time I actually suffered from the flu was the last time I got vaccinated about 8 years ago. And I got it REALLY bad. Ever since then I haven't had it once, not bird flu or H1N1 or anything like that,...

Vaccination Hepititis B [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if I could have messed this up. I got the first Hep B shot on Thursday and took an antibiotic the next day as I was feeling an urinary tract infection coming on as well as a yeast. Did I mess my body up more by doing this? I had antibiotics from about a month ago that I didn't...

View more questions Search