Ask
    johncenaMANAV Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 07:54 AM
    Nor gate flip flop
    What are not gate flip flop and which book should I refer tooooo
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2011, 07:59 AM
    There are all sorts of books available on the subject - here's an Internet source:

NOR Gate Flip-Flop Tutorial - Flip Flop Tutorials and Circuits - Electronics Hobby Projects

Oct 5, 2011, 09:11 AM
    Thanks sir , i will definitely refer to the link

Oct 5, 2011, 09:20 AM
    Sry sir,
    I checked the linkbut it was not helpful .it was only an experiment based on flip-flop.anyways thanks you sir.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lawsuit Flop [ 3 Answers ]

Back in 2001 my mother was in a car accident, she was taken to the hospital for a broken neck and received surgery. When my mother was in recover the nurse was not watching my mother and overdosed her with morphine. Which has now caused permanent short term memory loss. My mother went...

Would you believe? Yes! Yet ANOTHER Obama Flip-Flop! [ 5 Answers ]

Well folks, this is it! No more doubting that Obama is into CHANGE. Changing His own Positions that is. Quickly following on the tails of his last one, he has now changed his position on Iraq and was finally asked some questions by the press which he attempted to answer with his usual rhetoric to...

Yet another Obama flip-flop. Why is he doing that so often? [ 19 Answers ]

These days it seems as if Obama is constantly turning in the direction the wind is blowing, just like a wind gauge. There have been so many flip-flops on his positions that it would be easier to keep up with a see-saw. Now, it's the abortion issue. Of course, that is near and dear to me, as I am...

Puck Flip [ 2 Answers ]

Ever see the pros flip the puck up and catch it for the ref? How do they do that? I can never get under it enough, I'd probably end up beaming the ref with the puck or something.

View more questions Search