Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Oct 4, 2011, 05:15 AM
    Does anyone remember the name of this movie?
    So, I'm pretty sure it was a Disney film and it was from wayyyyyyyy back in like, the mid 90's or so. It's about two girls who switch places. Not in like a change clothes kind of way, but a Freaky Friday kind of way. I think they are sisters, and one is tall and pretty and popular and the other is short and kind of book smart and dorky. All I really remember is that the one sister is sitting on her balcony studying, and the other is in a hot tub or something and they both look up at the sky and see a shooting star and they basically unknowingly make a wish to be each other. Then the next morning, they don't realize they are each other until they get to the bathroom and look in the mirror and scream in horror. Then they fight over what the popular would wear so that she doesn't look out of the usual and she ends up wearing some kind of mini skirt and high heels. The last few things I remember is something along the lines of them fighting in a bathroom or something about how the popular sister is really a virgin and the other sister was so shocked by this. And then they are at a dance of some kind and they go out to the bleachers are school to try and see a shooting star to reverse the switch. In the end they get back to normal...

Sorry if this is a really crappy description. I tried to just write it all down before I forgot.

Anyway, ANY HELP WOULD BE AWESOME! :D
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 4, 2011, 05:56 AM
    Wish Upon a Star
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Oct 6, 2011, 03:32 PM
    Thank you! :D
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 6, 2011, 07:41 PM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

I can't remember the name of a movie but I can remember the storyboard. Please help. [ 1 Answers ]

In the movie there is a girl who is in a mental hospital and when she gets to come her father is remarried and she is playing like her mother is still alive and her sister is too and is posing that her step mother is a killer but her sister and mother were dead prior to her going to the mental...

I can't remember the name of this movie I watch but I remember what it was about? [ 1 Answers ]

I watch this movie like a few years back but can't remember the name it's about a girl who goes to a boarding school and she gets to roomates and then she found out they are lesbians but they were happy together and stuff until they broke up and at the end of the movie one girl kills herself I...

I can't remember the movie title but I remember a few scenes please help! [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie title but I remember a few scene I watched a movie about 11 years ago and I remember a guy had a rock climbing or moutain climbing accident or something I don't know but another guy finds him and saves his life even though he is messed up.. and the guy that saves him is a...

I can't remember the title of a movie anymore, but I remember the storyboard [ 7 Answers ]

The movie begins with a man (the acter is Will Smith) and his son. He is a normal guy with his own problems but suddenly he gets fired and loses his own home and doesn't know how to survive. But later he is getting back in the normal lifestyle and eventually starts his own company, then he sels it...

View more questions Search