Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harryflatters Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 04:14 AM
    Internet Explorer ignores printer settings
    Preferred printer settings on all my printers are set for A4 pages. IE still insists on printing on 'Letter' unless I remember to change it for every print run.

Any ides for a solution please?
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2011, 06:00 AM
    You didn't specify the version of IE you are using, so I can't give explicit instructions, but go to File->Print, Click on the Preferences button, click on the Paper tab, and change the paper size to A4.

If you don't see the old-school "File....Edit....View....Favorites....Tools....Help" menu at the top of IE, go to Tools->Toolbars, and select "Menu Bar". This should enable the old-school menu shown above.

Hope this solves your problem!
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Language settings for the Canon BJ W9000 printer [ 0 Answers ]

Someone in our office changed the language settings on our Canon BJ W9000 printer to Korean. Any clue how to navigate the menu in order to switch it back to English? Thanks be to ANYONE that can help me out with this elusive solution...

Internet explorer will not stay loaded and I can not download anything from internet [ 6 Answers ]

My computer did some updates a couple days ago and since then internet explorer will not stay up it closes down. I cannot download anything to find out what is wrong. Any suggestions? Please help. Thank you

Can't save settings on non-default printer [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I purchased a Canon ip3300 printer with the intention of installing it twice on the same PC - once with default settings for standard A4 Portrait documents and once for A5 landscape documents that I frequently run. Sadly, when I set the printing preferences in WinXP Start > Printers & Faxes,...

My zoom settings keeps changing in internet explorer 7. [ 3 Answers ]

My zoom settings keeps changing. Would a new wireless Logitch mouse have anything to do with it?

View more questions Search