Hi I have my tongue pierced once
    And am thinking about getting it done again
    But am unsure as it might affect the way I give blowjobs
    Can anyone help or give any advice on this
    Thanks
    Xxx
    SexyStephy Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 4, 2007, 08:08 PM
    If you sucked before your tongue piercing, then you will suck again after your next tongue piercing and if you go to Tommy T 's Body Piercing to get it done then all of your wildest dreams will come true!
    nardcorekid Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 07:34 PM
    It is not biggie.. I have mine done twice and I plan on getting a third...
    desdamona25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 03:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by phoebe91 View Post
    hi i have my tounge pierced once
    and am thinking about getting it done again
    but am unsure as it might affect the way i give blowjobs
    can anyone help or give any advice on this
    thanks
    xxx
    I have mine done twice and my boyfriend said its even better with both tongue rings so that shouldn't be a problem it does feel weird for awhile but I love mine if its what you really want I say go for it its worth it
    nikoleboydx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 02:11 PM
    I've got my tongue peirced twice also, and my boyfriend loves it :-) he thinks it's amazing :-) x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue piercing [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: Ok, so I have been trying to convince my mom that I should get a Tongue Ring, and i don't know how to convince her. If any one has any ideas, please let me know! ~Thanks:confused:

Tongue Piercing [ 35 Answers ]

I just thoguth aobut tongue piercing and began imagining how mad it would be. Having a piece of metal in your mouth. I want to get one of these when I'm older, because its pretty easy to hide, and doesn't make you seem like a punk or anything (unlike eyebrow studs or anything. Can people tell me...

Tongue piercings [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, Does anyone if your tongue swells after you get it pierced. If so, does it affect your breathing ability. What should not be eaten in the first week or so of getting your tongue pierced? If someone would reply please do so.

Does tongue piercing hurt? [ 29 Answers ]

Hey guys I'm 15 and id like to get my tongue piercied profesionally but I'm scared that it hurts.does it hurt?and does blood come out? Message me asap tnx

Spotted tongue? [ 6 Answers ]

I have small blackish/brownish spots on my tongue, near the end the sides. Recently someone commented that this is odd. The spots have always been there, and they look like individually discolored tastebuds. Does anyone know what they are? Do freckled tongues exist? Does anyone else have a weirdo...

View more questions Search