Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawkins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 02:05 PM
    Eletric water heater
    I just got a new eletric water, but I still do not have any hot water in the my house
    How do I fix this?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 4, 2007, 02:42 PM
    It would seem that you, or your installer need to take aonther llok at all of your steps. Have you checked to insure you have 220 vac at the electrical connection box? That is where I would start. Also, double check the valves at the top of the heater to insure water in and out is open. Crack open your drain valve at the bootm of the tank just a small amount. What is the water temp?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help deciding between a tank or tankless water heater [ 19 Answers ]

Which one saves me money; the tankless water heater or conventional tank water heater? :confused:

Brand new water heater: Starts hot, then water gets cold after few seconds [ 9 Answers ]

We just moved into a brand new condo which has its own water heater. We went to take a shower this morning and the first few seconds of the shower were very hot, then it went cold after 10 seconds. We tried again after half an hour, same thing. There was enough hot water for my husband to shave but...

Water heater not keeping water hot [ 5 Answers ]

My 3-4 year old gas water heater is not keeping the water hot, only warm, when no hot water has been used during the day. Once some hot/warm water has been used I have a lot of 140 degree water. Is there somethng simple that need to be adjusted?

Gas Hot Water Heater runs out of water [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Gas Hot Water Heater in my house 50 gallon I believe. It runs out of water after about 5 minutes and the water does not seem as hot as it should be (It's turned to 3 on a max scale of 4 on the heater). The pilot light is on. Can you tell me what might cause the hot water to...

New Water Heater But still no hot water [ 8 Answers ]

I had no hot water, so I went to a major home improvement store (HIS) to see how I could check the thermostat. Upon the advice of the sales clerk, I bought a hot water heater (HWH) as well as the professional installation service. It was installed on Thursday of last week, and when I got home from...

View more questions Search