Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    panda2913 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2011, 06:24 PM
    What do you think is better, coca cola, or pepsi?
    Just a quick poll!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 3, 2011, 07:26 PM
    Royal Crown
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2011, 09:30 AM
    I like plain Coke better than pepsi, but I like diet Pepsi better than diet Coke.

I also think RC is better than both :)

Once you add the rum... all is good!
    Chocodrip07 Posts: 56, Reputation: 8

Oct 18, 2011, 12:51 AM
    Pepsi...
    tallguy Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 02:21 PM
    I don't find one to be better than the other. They are quite different, and can be equally good, depending on what you are consuming them with. Pepsi is very sweet; Coke is dry and spicy.

The Mexican and kosher varieties of Coke are made with real sugar (instead of high fructose corn syrup); give them a try if you can find them. Some Mexican restaurants carry Mexican Coke, and many supermarkets carry kosher Coke around Passover season.
    JessicaW8 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Aug 12, 2012, 09:16 PM
    Most defiantly Pepsi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coca cola collectables [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to know what year coca cola prouduced a mirror , and what its worth. It has a picture of a lady on the left and on the right it says delightful summer and winter beverage for discriminaing people thank you

Coca-cola has Alcohol 8oz . Does that make coca-cola haram? [ 2 Answers ]

Here's the link that provides the info. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/8324778/Coca-Cola-recipe-discovered.html Thanks

Drinking too much coca - cola [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone again, I have been craving like crazy coca - cola I have tried to drink other drinks but the craving won't go away. I have had over the past 2 days a 2L of coca - cola that can't be good, is there anything else I can drink to get rid of this craving?

Pepsi Cola [ 20 Answers ]

Hi, Pepsi has a new "patriotic" can, coming out with pictures of the Empire State Building, and the Pledge of Allegiance on them. However, Pepsi left out two little words on the pledge, "Under God." Pepsi said they didn't want to Offend anyone. How about the majority of the American Public? Who...

View more questions Search