Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2011, 06:05 PM
    An slovakia and born my baby in ireland?1wk ago is my baby irish
    I am slovakia and I have lived in ireland for 2years , can my son get irish citizen or slovakia citizen if I deliver my baby in 2months time in ireland
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2011, 08:12 AM
    It looks like you would have had to live in Ireland for at least three of the last four years for your child to be able to claim a significant connection to Ireland, and have Irish citizenship. This is a good site for more info. What is your Irish immigration status? It may affect your ability to claim citizenship for your child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My citizenship to uk and ireland because I had a baby here [ 1 Answers ]

I came here to north ireland ireland from latvia my country.and I found man to have baby with. My baby born here. I can now have full citizenship no and all benefits for baby with pay? I don't know where father of my baby is and he not on birth certificate. How do I get a irish passport for me and...

Will a baby born in ireland get an irish citizenship even with a foreign parents ? [ 6 Answers ]

I am a moroccan pregnant lady . I am staying in ireland at the moment with a visa of 6 month and my baby is due in June .Will my baby get an irish citizenship when he is born here ?and will I get to stay here in ireland indefinitely?

New born baby citizenship [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am a US citizen, but my husband is not. We will be living in Taiwan due to his career, I will be giving birth next year in Taiwan... will my baby be able to be a US citizen, or does the law require that I give birth for my baby to be a USC?

Is it my baby before born? [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend took a clear blue pregnancy test because she's been experiencing all the symptoms like itchy tender breasts, fatigued, and unusually hungry at times.. she says it would be about 3 weeks along but it kind of looks like she might be a little more along than she's saying.. I...

View more questions Search