Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobj1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2011, 05:37 PM
    Circuit breaker size for a carrier unit model number fb4anf018 I got this unit from
    Circuit breaker size for a carrier unit model number fb4anf018 I got this unit from a model home as a garage booster, no info on the unit as to max breaker size. I bought a 40 amp dbl pull to wire it up. Also there are two black and one yellow, am I to assume both black wires attach to the white and black feed and the yellow is the ground?

Check out some similar questions!

Why does the fan on my A/C unit outside keep tripping the circuit breaker [ 4 Answers ]

My A/C is blowing hot air inside, but the fan will not run outside the house. When I turn the breaker off then on again the fan will start up for about 10 seconds and then trip the circuit again.

Air Circuit Breaker Trip Unit malfunction [ 2 Answers ]

Masterpact M16H1 ACB, with STR38S Trip Unit. In=1600A. I'm aware that the trip unit may not function correctly while detecting currents below 20% of rated current. But my specific question is, could these conditions while causing the STR38S Trip Unit to malfunction, actually cause the unit to...

Carrier Outside Unit Trips Breaker [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Central Air Unit, last night the vents started blowing warm air. The blower in the basement was obviously working so I went outside to find that part of the unit not operating. I went to the breaker in the basement to find it tripped. I turned off the ac unit at the thermostat and...

Circuit breaker to outside unit [ 1 Answers ]

The circuit breaker to the outside unit can not be reset all the way and when I held it in place for a second it sparked.I pulled the quick disconnect out to the outside unit and the circuit breaker does the same thing.What could be the problem?

Outside unit is tripping the circuit breaker [ 5 Answers ]

My Outside AC , which is a pretty old unit( 15+) recently started tripping the circuit breaker. If I go and turn the circuit breaker back on the unit will run for about five minutes then trip the circuit breaker again. Is it time to replace the unit? My AC repair guy did tell us last summer...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.