Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moko5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 01:50 PM
    Fire fighter stuff.
    :confused: :confused: :confused: What is the difference between water and fire retardent.
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Feb 4, 2007, 05:15 PM
    Water is water. Fire retardant is a material that will not burn or has less of a chance of burning. Fire Retardant can be different substances and could be a mixture of substances.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

More stuff [ 3 Answers ]

Grave Service As a young minister, I was asked by a funeral director to hold a Graveside service in a new cemetery for a derelict man (with no Family or friends) who had died while traveling through the Area. The cemetery was way back in the country. This man would be the First to...

I'm on fire! [ 7 Answers ]

Ok well I'm not on fire my forehead is.. >!! What do I do if I burned my forehead with my hair straightner but I can't find any aloe!. I NEED HELP SOON!!

Fire [ 3 Answers ]

I had a fire in my apartment on July 27. I didn't have renters insurance. When I applied for the Fire Marshall report it stated that it was inconclusive (they could not determine who's fault it was), now my question is can I sue the management company for compensation of lost items, i.e furniture

Need some stuff for my... [ 3 Answers ]

That's me again folks Lol I was wondering if someone could help me because I would to lighten safely my bikini zone and lower U know what I mean ?:D Like I would like to have an even skin tone down there too Please help me if you know good stuff Thanks!:rolleyes:

View more questions Search