Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah84484 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2011, 02:54 PM
    I want to be famous!
    I want to be an actress and singer but my family and friends have no experience and I'm only 9 what should I do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2011, 03:07 PM
    Being famous is very different from being respected and/or successful. It's a tough profession with a lot of competition - and very few people become famous.

Your friends are right - you need to be seen and heard. Perform at church socials, fairs, anywhere where talent is invited. You probably would benefit from coaching in both singing and acting. Eventually you will need to get an agent, but that is a long way down the road unless you are "discovered" locally (and that almost never happens) at your age. Have you auditioned for anything - amateur OR professional?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I become famous? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I am not much of a good singer, but my family thinks I a great. I am only 10 and I want to be famous like all the other singers. Help me! Thank You! :)

How to become famous when your 13? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is erin and I want to become a famous rapper but I live in such a small place and there's no way I can get noticed but my parents won't let me move! I NEED SOME ADVICE!! HELP ME!!

I might become Famous! But. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I know, me again... I might become an actress or model... Problem is... I love going out to camp ( with a bunch of people my age bible camp) But I don't want people chasing me, I want to become famous.. it's just.. My friends and stuff... :(:( I am so confused! :confused: Should I...

View more questions Search