Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    francene12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2011, 01:59 PM
    Am I pregnant
    Hi I have been trying to conceive a second child with my husband and I missed my period on the 28th of September however for the past two days I have experienced some discharge with blood light in colour that resembles the show mucus prior to labour. Am I pregnant or am I going to get a period?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2011, 02:20 PM
    Pregnancy cannot be determined via the internet. Symptoms cannot confirm pregnancy. The only way to find out if you're pregnant is through a pregnancy test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

View more questions Search