Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ANIME Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2011, 12:15 AM
    My depo expired 2 weeks ago then we have intercourse .can I be pregnant?
    My depo expired 2 weeks ago then we have intercourse .can I be pregnant?or it is safe
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 3, 2011, 12:25 AM
    Yes, you could be pregnant, assuming it was unprotected sex.
    BUT the effects of the shot can take upwards of two years to dissipate.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 3, 2011, 04:35 AM
    Yes you can be pregnant.
    Sure, there may be lingering probabilities, but it doesn't help if it's say 50/50 for another 2 weeks and you fall into the 50% that gets 100% pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just had baby 8 weeks ago, could I be pregnant again? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello there, Just had a quick question. I just had a baby 8 weeks ago. I still haven't got my period yet, I did have sex 4 days ago and then again 3 days ago. Of course silly us we didn't use any protection. I started to bleed after having sex and I'm still bleeding now. Not really like a...

Bleeding and cramping for 2 weeks after missed depo shot four months ago [ 1 Answers ]

Cramping on and off bleeding spots here and there

Hi, I just had my 3rd daughter 10 weeks ago. Could I be pregnant again? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my first period 5 weeks after the birth. I was due on my period 4 days ago. He thinks I'm just being paranoid and that maybe my body hasn't adjusted yet. But I had my usual mid cycle cramps 3 weeks ago. And I have had some pink spotting the past 2 days. With cramps but no sign of bleeding. To...

Bleeding for 2 weeks.month and 1/2 ago had depo [ 3 Answers ]

I had the depo shot a month and a half ago... now I have been bleeding four two weeks... Heavy most of the time... it slows down and almost quits, then gets heavy again...

View more questions Search