Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    intheshopp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 09:40 PM
    Ask a movie expert?
    In the mid or late 70's, I saw a film where a rich reletive dies. Friends and family gather for the reading of the will. The will/fortune has been hidden, and as they try to find it, they one by one begin to die in their attempt. I believe it is loosely based upon the movie "Ten Little Indians"? I'm almost certain that the music for the film was Paul McCartney & Wings, sing "Uncle Albert". I seem to also remember that the ending is when the last person finds the treasure, which is located in the creamatorium, and of course, they don't live to enjoy their find.

Any idea of the name of this film.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2011, 08:04 PM
    Possibly it's Arnold with Roddy McDowall and Stella Stevens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a movie expert? [ 1 Answers ]

I say a movie before it was a foreign movie.its about a man from kazakistan or uzbakistan or may be tajakistan he in this this place where the lake has gone dry and you can see ships on land all rusted.I don't remember the movie after that but he come to the holland and an officer puts a blind eye...

Ask the movie expert? [ 0 Answers ]

Been searching for the answer for years. Here goes. B&W movie, made maybe late '40's early '50's. Movie takes place during WWII but is about the impact of the war on our way of life in the U.S. as people have to deal with rationing and the agony of waiting for word from loves ones involved in the...

Need a movie expert [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having trouble remembering the title of a movie. I remember it being in color but it was probably not made after the 1990s. Or at least before the late 90s. It was about a couple of people who died from bus crash and became ghosts (I think maybe angels). During the movie they follow this...

Ask movie expert [ 2 Answers ]

Around 1992 I saw part of a color movie on television. As I remember, much of it was set in an idyllic community in a sort of rustic place. The main character, a young man, somehow came to this place through sort of a mist or was allowed to come to this place and fell in love with a young woman....

Sci Fi Movie Expert - Dying Sun Movie With Android [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie roughly five years ago on Television - it could have been made for TV, but was pretty high quality; and it has been killing me to find this! There was a spacecraft with crew; and a man and woman who have a romantic scene; at the end the woman ended up being an Android and she...

View more questions Search