Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redskins4610 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 08:33 PM
    Symptoms of pregnancy
    If your pregnant will you the feeling you have to throw up but you don't and you get diarrhea instead does that mean your pregnant? Also will your breasts feel like balloons?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2011, 09:51 PM
    For some women, yes, those are normal symptoms. But every woman is different. And one woman may even have different symptoms with different pregnancies. Symptoms alone cannot be used to determine pregnancy. Only a pregnancy test can determine that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea,...

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

Pregnancy symptoms. [ 5 Answers ]

:confused:My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a few months now.. My period isn't due until the 13th so its to early to take an hpt. Well for the past few days my lower abdomen around my bladder area has been a little tender, not painful just uncomfortable.. And when I lay flat there...

Pregnancy symptoms [ 2 Answers ]

My period was 10 days late and I'm experiencing a few symptoms. I didn't get my period last month but the previous month I got it twice? What do you think

View more questions Search