Ask
    ahay19 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 07:02 PM
    What makes girls hot/pretty?
    Guys, be honest. Describe a perfectly gorgeous/hot girl
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2011, 07:03 PM
    This will be different for everyone. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    JoshNichols Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Oct 4, 2011, 07:45 PM
    Its like justcurious55 said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Not every guy finds the same things attractive, and of course, likes and dislikes change as you grow up. For example, I like short girls with fair skin, who are smart and have a playful side. Personality is also a big factor, there's no way I could ever be with a girl, no matter how hot she is, if she acted like a stereotypical blonde lol
    Anyway, its up to the guy and what they find attractive, not everyone likes bleached blonde hair and massive boobs :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I stop being so jealous of pretty girls? [ 7 Answers ]

So I always compare myself to the popular girls in my school, I look at them and then in the mirror, and I think of all the things that make them so much better looking than me and I feel really ugly and sad. I also cut off my hair and regret it a lot, which makes me feel 100000000 x more ugly. I...

What makes girls pretty/hot/beautiful? [ 3 Answers ]

I would really like guys opinions pleas?

NC, guilt trip, confusion, makes me feel pretty good [ 8 Answers ]

I dated a girl for a year and a half. We lived together for about a year of that, first at her house, then at an apartment, then this past summer at my house with my parents.. ugh. This added a bunch of stress and eventually aided to the downfall of our relationship. She didn't work and I worked...

I am a balding guy, will 'pretty' girls avoid me? [ 17 Answers ]

Ok. I have a question that most of you will probably laugh at because it is pretty superficial. Anyway, now that I'm in the dating scene after my relationship ended two months ago, I'm very worried! I'm 28 and losing my hair at a rapid pace! Now let me give you a little background before I pose...

View more questions Search