Ask
    ashleewallace13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 10:24 AM
    How to cure stuff in a kittens eye?
    How do I cure the yellowish stuff in my 2 kittens eye
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 2, 2011, 10:39 AM
    In a young kitten the eye infection is indicative of a respiratory problem. Is your kitten sneezing a lot?

If you are alarmed by the symptoms I suggest you take your kitten to the vet for a check up, in the meantime a soft cloth and warm water gently patting the kittens eyes, may relieve it temporarily, while it is accumulating.
    Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I cure an eye infection in my 3 month old kitten? [ 1 Answers ]

My 3 month old kitten has an eye infection in both eyes. I have used warm compresses and have been trying to keep it clean. Is there anything else I can do?

Kittens and eye problems [ 2 Answers ]

We had a cat dropped at our barn and she was very pregnant. She had 7 kittens. 5 died fairly quickly and two lived. We moved mom and kittens to home and both kittens had eyes that were caked with mucus and we were told by vet to gently wipe with warm sterile water and keep eye cleared as...

Causes and cure for eye bags [ 3 Answers ]

I am a woman and 58 years old. My eye bags are getting bigger. I don't want to go into surgery. I have tried the Shiseido eye cream but it's not working. I would like to know what causes my eye bags, how to prevent it from getting worse and how can I treat it naturally and chemically.

Kittens eye shut [ 6 Answers ]

My first born 2week old kittens eyes r still shut but 1 eye looks sealed with yellow crusty stuff. All the other kittens eyes r open. Any ideas as I don't have vet fees.thank u.

Kittens eye [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my 3 week old kitten has a swollen eye And I keep bathing it with warm water but its not helping And I don't know what else to do

View more questions Search