Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Oct 2, 2011, 09:22 AM
    Tranfer Norton Subscription?
    I have 180 days left on my Norton anti virus subscription but I plan to change computers. How do I transfer my subscription to a new computer?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 2, 2011, 09:56 AM
    You stop using the old computer and you put the information for your registration into the new computer.

That is all you have to do.
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Oct 2, 2011, 01:47 PM
    Ok I put the key/registration into the new computer but how? Do I go online to the Norton site?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 2, 2011, 02:13 PM
    Just open the program and there should be a link. But you don't really need to as you already have the program up and running and your information is in there.

What do you need from the norton site? If your looking for updates then use the norton program to get them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Subscription renewal [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to renew my subscription automatically. I have Norton Internet Security 2006. When I renew it shows I have renewed but is still showing I have 5 days to renew then my screen is hung trying to load a screen. Why ?:mad:

Firewall Subscription? [ 7 Answers ]

I got McAfee Firewall about a year back when I got DSL. Is there any good reason to keep paying for a "subscrption" for very infrequent online updates, or is what I have probably good enough? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search