Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kristine25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 11:39 AM
    Some stations no sound; Some in Spanish.
    For a while now, there are channels on my Panasonic television that are unable to be heard, or the language comes out in Spanish. I've tried checking the subtitles, turning the volume up, & nothing seems to work. It seems that this is happening to more & more channels. Sometimes it goes away on these channels for a while, but it's always coming back. Please help.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Oct 3, 2011, 02:06 PM
    Many TV’s and tuners have the ability to receive the SAP channel audio. SAP is a “secondary audio programming” that often delivers the audio in a different language, or sometimes a completely different audio program.

Have you checked the manual to see if your TV or tuner has been setup to receive the SAP channel only?

Also - If you’re trying to watch over-the-air TV, you now need a digital tuner to receive channels in Canada (except for a few remote locations in the North). The United States switched over back in June 2009, except for a few low-power stations that have been permitted to broadcast analog until Sept 2015.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tuning in stations [ 2 Answers ]

How do I tune in my TV without a remote. I have looked for a menu button but I can't find one. The only buttons on the TV is the station buttons and the volume buttons. I've tried pushing different buttons together but it doesn't work.

Want to pay for Spanish-dubbed movies with Spanish subtitles in rewindable format [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to learn Spanish but I have a language handicap. I need Spanish-dubbed movies with IDENTICAL and SIMULTANEOUS Spanish subtitles, so I can listen and read at the same time. (Spanish subtitles often use a different translation with completely different words than the dialogue. Also,...

Comcast Tv Stations [ 1 Answers ]

We bought a new TV about the same time Comcast offered the digital network, Our TV has HDTV built into it so like channel 4 has two stations one is 4 and the other is 4.1 Does anyone else get this and is there a channel guide? We now have over a 100 stations with no box.

View more questions Search