Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    topoloo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 11:01 AM
    Shhoting pain in right ankle
    My right ankle gets shooting pain and it feels like burning and needels going in and out of my ankle. It started yesterday and the pain goes and comes. I have no insurance because I lost my job, and I can't go to Dr. Please can you help me.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2011, 11:16 AM
    What were you doing prior to the pain in your ankle starting to bother you? Did you twist your ankle?
    topoloo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 11:30 AM
    Nothing it just came on like a sharp pain for a short time and went away. It just comes and goes. I walked today and during that time nothing, but a little while ago it happened again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knee pain and ankle swelling [ 2 Answers ]

My husband woke up one morning with knee pain, and thought maybe he had slept on it wrong or pinched a nerve. As the day went on, it started to swell and got warm to the touch. He stayed off it, applied ice off and on, wore a knee brace, and elevated it. Two days later, it's not any better or...

Ankle pain upon standing up... [ 10 Answers ]

Hello all! Been a while since I've been on here, but alas, I have a question! Back in July (July 17th, to be exact), I was doing something stupid and turned my ankle. It hurt for a bit afterward, but I don't like doctors and could still walk on it, so I didn't do anything, let alone visit the...

Pain on side of foot near ankle [ 1 Answers ]

I have pain on the outside of my right foot toward my anle bone but on the soft tissue part. It hurts to move it around and also to touch but in a very small and specific spot. It also seems to be the cause of aches and pain that runs strait up the back of my leg. Its very hard toput pressure on it...

Foot & Ankle Pain [ 2 Answers ]

My husband ( 56 yrs. Old ) fell about 2 yrs. Ago and injured his left foot and ankle he went to the doctors, she gave him a coritsone injection the shot gave him some relief for a little while she also fit him for inserts to put in shoes but they caused him to have more pain. It's 2 yrs. Later and...

View more questions Search