Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toktokkie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 06:51 AM
    Company loan reduction
    MY company has negotiated a reduction in our bank debt -the bank has agreed to write off a substantial portion of the loan owing to them. How do I record this in my accounting records?

Check out some similar questions!

Mortgage Loan Company, is it a scam? [ 6 Answers ]

I found a website and they responded to me and offered me a personal loan, but they want me to send in 1500 to secure the loan. Is there anywhere where I can find out if a business is real? Frontier Consolidation Group I have a phone # too.

Default on company loan [ 1 Answers ]

I sold a business in Nov 2006, the new owner has frequently paid late or not at all, there is a default clause in the contract for paying more that 30 days late or being late on more than three payments, for both the business sales contract and any equipment that had payments remaining on it. In...

Transfer loan debt from one company to another [ 1 Answers ]

How do I transfer two loan balances from one business to the new company we have merged with? Business with original two loans (now operating as a "dba") under new company since our merge. New company has taken out a new loan to consolidate and repay these two loans. I need to get loan balances...

Are officers liable for a loan to a company? [ 5 Answers ]

Up until 8 years ago I was the corporate secretary in my family business. The corporation was formed by my two sisters 25 years ago. The company took out a loan 10 years ago, and they told me I had to sign as the secretary. Now they're telling me that they paid off the loan and I owe them for my...

Company personal loan to boss [ 2 Answers ]

My boss has taken person loans from the company that he has paid back, how do I post these loans

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.