Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NashG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 09:49 PM
    Ear blocked after hard slap remedy?
    At the time of the slap I heard a ringing noise which lasted a few seconds later I realised my left ear was blocked.and I can feel it being blocked only when I talk myself.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 30, 2011, 09:57 PM
    Maybe some ear wax shifted? There's only one way to find out, you know.

Do we want to talk about the hard slap?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ear pain due to getting slap [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all I got slapped very hard and it was effected my inside ear now it is paining from three days. My question is here 1. Is that pain leads to clotting the blood, if that passes to brain what happens or 2. Is it cures by itself 3. what precaution I can take. Its urgent give me...

How to treat ear trauma due to powerful slap? [ 0 Answers ]

I got a powerful slap on my left cheek together with my left ear. I heard a noise at that time and from then onwards I feel like an air-block in my left ear. It has been 3 days. I can only go to the hospital in 2days time. Im not having any pain so far but just feeling like air-block in my left ear...

I got palm slap in the ear and my ear won't pop [ 1 Answers ]

I've tried everything peroxcide,sneezing,chewing but every time I hold my nose and try to pop it it sqeeks

Slap in right ear [ 1 Answers ]

I got slapped very hard and it was effected my inside ear now it is paining from three days. My question is here 1.I have the pain,in right ear only2.what can I do

View more questions Search