Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jyotidas12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 09:25 PM
    Periods after 9 days of sex
    I had a sex with my boyfriend on 7th aug and on 16th aug I had my regular periods. But after that till date(1st oct) I didn't had my period, am I pregnant. I always have irregular periods.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2011, 11:13 PM
    Pregnancy is impossible to determine via the internet. The only way to know is to take a pregnancy test.
    MrzJohnson26 Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Oct 28, 2011, 10:18 PM
    Having irregular periods makes it difficult to get pregnant I used to have irregular periods because I was over weight "not saying you are" my doctor put me on birth control and glucophage to regulate my periods and to try and help me conceive, good luck
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2011, 05:30 AM
    Glucophage is prescribed to "control" Type 2 Diabetes. You were given a prescription to regulate your periods?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex before 10 days of periods causes pregnancy or not? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a sex with my husband 10 days before my periods, is it safe to do sex without any protection before 10 days of periods ?

Periods Come for 2 to 3 days only after having sex. Getting pregnant? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20 years old and my Gf is 20 as well. Last time I had a sex with her before 2 months ago, after that she got her periods on regular date but only for 2-3 days,moreover on next month as well she just got for 2-3 days and that too just few drops but not a regular flow. Can any one tell...

Hi I am 21yrs old,I had sex with protection but I am five days delayed on my periods. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 21yrs old,I had sex with protection but I am 5 days delayed on my periods,so is this means tat I am pregnant and shall I have mensovit plus to regularise my period? Give me a suggestive reply

View more questions Search