Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jperez29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 08:02 PM
    Pregnanxy test came up positive but I still got what I think is my period
    I took a pregnancy test on Monday and it was clear as day yes and then on Thursday (yesterday) I got what I think is my period I took a test yesterday and today and they both say that yes I am pregnant can I be?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2011, 09:01 PM
    You really need to talk to your doctor. Hpt are fairly reliable, so until or unless you confirm otherwise I would play it safe and assume you are and take care of yourself as though you are. And that means discussing any bleeding with your doctor right away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discharge beofre positive pregnancy test and before period. [ 7 Answers ]

What is the difference between the discharge before pregnancy or before period? Is the discharge different before missed period as a sign you are pregnant? Or is the discharge different as sign period on the way? I think I maybe pregnant I am getting a lot of heavy white creamy discharge...

Both positive test then 6 days later bleeding like a period am I still pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Both positive test then 6 days later bleeding like a period am I still pregnant?

Positive pregnancy test and due for my period soon [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there I'm due for my period soon but I'm feeling sick a lot and my stomach feels like its bloated and I did 2 home pregnancy tests and they have came back positive and I have some back pain could I be pregnant

I have not missed my period but I got a positive HCG blood test they say I'm 3 weeks [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:Well the last time I was on here it was June 17th, and I thought I was pregnant I was not. It is now July 11th and I went to the doctor and I took a blood test it was positive. My question is My period is due this Thursday or Friday and they said Im 3 weeks Im confused because I have not...

Late period, 1 negative test 1 positive test [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months. Previously I lost a baby at 7 months pregnant... looong story... anyway I conceived last time on Clomid. I began Clomid again last month. I am a day late, I took 1 test Sunday (2 days before missed period) it was a faint...

View more questions Search