Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariaj42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 03:03 PM
    Hi I am a 42 year old female and I just notice that I have patches of hair loss one
    One on the back and another one on the side wanted to know why?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2011, 03:38 PM
    This could be due to stress or it could be something else causing this. If you really want to know then a visit to your doctor may be in order. Female baldness has many different causes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 year old black lab hair loss [ 12 Answers ]

Why is my 2 year old black lab losing her hair on her back legs ( thighs) some tummy and armpits yet her same litter sister that is yellow lab is not? Is there something wrong with her? Thanks malillie

22-year-old female with sudden and inexplicable hair loss! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all! I am a 22-year-old female and I have recently noticed my hair has begun to fall out! I do not know what to do! :confused: After searching the internet for probable causes, I think my problem is perhaps due a complete lifestyle change: at the end of August, I moved from the United...

I'm a 22 year female old with bald patches/spots. [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone & thank you in advance for taking the time out to read about my problem & the advice, it is VERY much appreciated :) Hi I'm a 22yr old female who recently has gotten out of the army & lost a boyfriend of 7yrs, the past 4 months I have been EXTREMELY stressed out & dealing...

Weird round hair loss patches.HELLLP [ 3 Answers ]

My hair has died in patches. There is no other word for it. I have very very long hair that I have been abusing and about 1 1/2-2 months ago the hair turned white blond in round patches. It subsequentally fell out (in these patches, slowly) about 2 weeks ago, but new hair is growing in these...

View more questions Search