Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ryan101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 04:08 AM
    How to endure people's stupidity. I just hate it!
    They come to work and not talking to anyone, when you ask them somtin there're like
    "what!" and I'm like "i just ask you a simple question, you don't have to get on so"
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 30, 2011, 04:30 AM
    We just aren't as intelligent as you, so either be tolerant, or be a misanthropic curmudgeonly recluse.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Oct 30, 2011, 02:53 PM
    Firstly, I would say just be open minded. Everyone has a different level of intelligence, and are knowledgeable in different sections of life.

Secondly; *something *they're *'What?' *asked *(the last bit I didn't even understand)

X Dani
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 30, 2011, 03:32 PM
    I call that people who just go to work, mind their own business and don't want to socialize with anyone. Or perhaps about 2/3 of most everyone
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2011, 01:47 PM
    Some people are in their own little world,they hear nothing outside of it.

It is not that they are un-intelligent,it is just that they prefer to be like that... do their job and go home.

I know many people like this,who only speak when they are spoken to,who don't get involved with anything other than their own concerns.

I know I can be like this,I am sure there are many others here, who are sometimes the same as well... but we are not stupid.

Being silent does not necessarily = stupid

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Last effort or stupidity [ 5 Answers ]

Well, been broken up about 7 months, some intermeiitent contact. Last time talked she mentioned she has seen other people, nothing serious though, myself the same. I still want something, she's unsure, loves seeing me and we have good time but not sure if can be happy like we were. She still has my...

Can Hillary Endure? [ 3 Answers ]

There are some who want for Hillary to pull out of the race. Then there are others who see what kind of person she is and what she has done that can help her in her quest for the White House. An important KENNEDY is one of them! Who says experience and know-how doesn't count? Political Radar:...

Stupidity vs. well. Stupidity! [ 1 Answers ]

I had the sudden urge to see or hear something stupid/funny, so let's have some show and tell! Have you ever made a home video of something completely dumb? Friends doing the dumbest you've ever seen? You're child doing something absolutely hilarious? Or perhaps you didn't record? Share your...

Junkie Stupidity [ 1 Answers ]

About ten years ago I was addicted to heroin and racked up about 15 shoplifting charges in a six month period. I had never been arrested for anything before this and have never been arrested since. I was charged but never convicted because I never went to court. I now lead a normal life, clean and...

View more questions Search