Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladylove25 Posts: 100, Reputation: 0

Sep 29, 2011, 01:56 PM
    Why do guys say this?
    "the reason why I act and behave this way is because I don't want to loose you"

So the reason why they get angry or jelous or upset is because of the reason above?
    Is this good or bad?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 29, 2011, 04:08 PM
    It's a BS way of saying "I am a big insecure baby who acts badly because I think thats how I can have my way"

Its bad, and an indication of a selfish, needy, insecure, immature, non-thinking person.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2011, 06:39 PM
    I agree with talaniman

"ERROR: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to talaniman again. "

Don't take his BS, leave him and then see how nice he will be willing to treat you, he has controlling and jealousy issues, and has a big chance of also being abusive, the sooner you stop this the better.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2011, 08:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladylove25 View Post
    "the reason why I act and behave this way is because I don't want to loose you"

So the reason why they get angry or jelous or upset is because of the reason above?
    Is this good or bad?
    Just think about it. Anger and jealousy are negative emotions. Negative usually means "not good". So in conclusion, it's bad.

If they don't want to lose you then they should treat you with respect and love you unconditionally.

There's a saying I like "Love is like sand-- hold it too tight and it'll slip through your fingers".
    ladylove25 Posts: 100, Reputation: 0

Oct 1, 2011, 11:21 AM
    Thanks you guys for helping me. And lovely quote very true. I'm only asking because I've been told this through a letter my ex wrote to me a little while after we broke up.and some people think that its justifiable or acceptable to be jelous or get aliitle upset because of that reason and that I should reasure him. But bottom line he said that and it made me angry because it's a line I hear often in such situations but really I found it to be foolish to say in that letter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

It about about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys [ 0 Answers ]

What's this movie call about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

View more questions Search