Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TMORGAN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 01:40 PM
    Pain in the lower right side of my back into my hip?
    I have a pain that starts in the lower right side of my back into my hip. It swells and is very tender to the touch. I have been told that I have a bulging disk. It has started affecting my right knee.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 29, 2011, 01:53 PM
    You need to see a doctor. If you are pinching off a nerve in your lower back it can have that effect. You need to know what is really going on or you could end up in a wheelchair for the rest of your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in right side of back,hip [ 8 Answers ]

I have been experiencing a dull pain in my right side for the last two days, and it doesn't go away, even when I lay down... could this be a sign of appendicitis? I am getting an MRI done tomorrow for my lower and middle lumbar... will this detect that if that is what it is? Any answers?

What can cause my lower hip area, lower back, and lower right side to hurt [ 1 Answers ]

The pain is in my right hip area. It also goes to my right side of my back and right side of my stomach.

Pain in lower back and Hip [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... I herniated a disc about a year ago and had surgery in December... everything looked good... I was working out again until Friday. I tried to pick up a dumbbell, felt a sharp pain and now Im stuck with lower back pain again that kind of shifts into my hip area. I don't even know what's...

Hoping to find a mattress for lower back and hip pain [ 3 Answers ]

I have received 3 spinal injections over the last 7 years for lower back pain. Now my pain has gone more to my hips,but still in my lower back. Is there a mattress for me. The spinal injections are costing $1200 each. I could use another one now. But starting to wonder about a different mattress,...

View more questions Search