Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danxb0078 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 01:19 PM
    Matching Principle or Recognition Principle
    What would be the effect of removing either the Matching Principle or the Revenue Recognition Principle from the process? Use a concrete example of how doing so might affect accounting in a given period
    danxb0078 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 01:20 PM
    What would be the effect of removing either the Matching Principle or the Revenue Rec
    What would be the effect of removing either the Matching Principle or the Revenue Recognition Principle from the process?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 29, 2011, 01:23 PM
    Thank you for asking our help with your homework assignment. However, there are some rules we have for doing so.
    Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you. You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer or process and post it for us to critique that is acceptable. If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.
    But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Revenue Principle [ 5 Answers ]

The revenue principle states that revenue will be recorded when?

Matching Principle? [ 1 Answers ]

In accounting the matching principle requires: which of the following? The use of the direct write-off method for bad debts That bad debts not be written off That bad debts be disclosed in the financial statements That expenses be ignored if their effect on the financial statements...

Matching principle [ 2 Answers ]

How is the depreciation process consistent with the matching principle? a. the accumulated depreciation account is matched with the plant asset account on the balance sheet b. the cost of consuming plant assets is matched with the periods that benefit from using the assets c. the book...

Principle of Accounting [ 14 Answers ]

The following data were taken from BKG Inc. Cost of Goods Sold $432,000 Inventory, end of the year 67,000 Inventory, beginning of the year 82,000

What should I do after going to the principle? [ 43 Answers ]

:confused: today its my worst day ever . First of all I got detention (not the only one , with 6 other people ) my school usually finished at 2:30 but I got detantion till 2:50 after I got out of the detention room I went to my locker and I found everything missed up my cell phone(pink , razer 3vc...

View more questions Search