Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cluka753 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 08:22 AM
    Do I have herpes?
    I found a sore on my vagina, its red around the edges and whitish in the middle.. its pretty small and I only have one... I've been researching herpes on the internet, and can't tell whether I have it or not... Its flat it doesn't hurt or burn when I pee... I haven't had sex for about two years until just on Sunday and noticed the sore on Tuesday... I am at school and their gynecologist doesn't check for herpes... please someone help me I'm going crazy
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2011, 08:45 AM
    Only a doctor can tell you for sure. Are you sure about the school gynecologist? That seems strange that a doctor wouldn't provide basic services. Can you get to a clinic, someplace like planned parenthood? Or your regular doctor? This is not something that can be diagnosed via the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Herpes [ 5 Answers ]

Can you receive herpes from someone infected through smoking a cigarette behind them?

Herpes [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if my partner had a CANKER SORE and preformed oral sex on me (im a man) if I can get genital herpes. Thank you

Difference between herpes & herpes antibodies? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering, because I was told in February that I have genital herpes, and that my blood work was showing I was having a current outbreak, but I didn't have no soars, My gynecologist said that I been exposed to it and that I have the antibodies for it meaning that Its possible I may never get...

Herpes. What do you think? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I'm 18, just found out that I have contracted herpes at some point or another and now I'm a little confused. I've been with the same guy for the past 6 months and neither of us has messed around with other people. He was tested for STD but wasn't aware of the fact that they don't test for...

Do I have herpes [ 6 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend than. The next day I was sore. Than I broke out with blisters down there a couple days after. The doctor says its herpes but didn't take a swab test. Can someone please help me.

View more questions Search