Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    modernromance09 Posts: 93, Reputation: -1

Sep 28, 2011, 09:45 PM
    Severe anxiety need immediate help
    I have had severe anxiety since I was about 6-7 years old and it only continues to get worse I need help immediately I can't live like this anymore and the smallest things trigger an attack. Today I made food then my parents entered the room so I waited for them to live but they wouldn't I'm not allowed to eat in my room and can't eat in front of people so threw away my food which I will have to buy for them tomorrow and went to my room and starting punching my legs repeatedly. Sometimes this calms me down this time it didn't I started hyperventalating crying pacing back and forth I don't know what to do anymore is there like a 24 hour support group or something online considering I can't go to the doctor I'm under my parents insurance and they won't take me

Sep 28, 2011, 09:57 PM
    During this attack I got lightheaded could hardly see my nose tingled my foot fell asleep and my teeth hurt and cold sweats
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 28, 2011, 09:59 PM
    I'm sorry to read things are so bad for you. Yes, please call one of these hotline numbers to talk with an empathetic and helpful person who will guide you on what to do:

If you are feeling suicidal please call 1-800-273-TALK
    Youth: 1-877-YOUTHLINE (968-8454)

National Institute of Mental Health's Anxiety Hotline-
    1-888-826-9438

Sep 28, 2011, 10:00 PM
    I also have anxiety about sleeping I feel like something wants something from me or just me I suffer from sleep paralysis but don't know if that's really it I feel like what I see is real even though I know its supposed to feel real I don't know I believe in the paranormal and sometimes I still sense something is there when I'm fully awake minutes later. The other day I saw a very tall something I don't know what it was all black and either trying to open or close my door and when it saw I saw it it disappeared as if it didn't want to be seen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severe depression and anxiety [ 7 Answers ]

I have severe depression and anxiety I refuse to take my medication. I have tried to commit suicide 3 time and has been hospitalized only 1 I cut and I just want it to end. I need help

Anxiety [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have health insurance and I need help with my anxiety. Its become crippling. What should I do?

Severe Depression or something more severe? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am very confused right now. I had been in a relationship for about one year. In the beginning this person was completely candid with me and told me they suffered from MS, OCD and two years previously had suffered from a about of clinical depression, whereby they tried to kill themselves...

Severe Depression or something more severe? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am very confused right now. I had been in a relationship for about one year. In the beginning this person was completely candid with me and told me they suffered from MS, OCD and two years previously had suffered from a about of clinical depression, whereby they tried to kill themselves...

Anxiety [ 2 Answers ]

Here I am at home again. I was invited to visit with a co-worker this weekend. I really want to go. I enjoy her company and we get along well at work. I didn't call. This happens all the time with me. There are so many things that I enjoy, people, church, friends, family, picnics, etc. At work, I...

View more questions Search