Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justforgamies Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2011, 04:58 PM
    Help with riddles
    Please respond if your good at making up riddle's and science! {e-mail removed} I know its not a question but I really need help! And ill send you the question if you respond please I need the answer tonight!

{MOD note: edited to remove off line contact request. Answers to posts are answered on this site <>}
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2011, 04:40 AM
    Hm... are you planning to have a list to ask children? What is the range of their age, so that I don't end up with too hard of riddles ;)

But I think I can make up some riddles.

Sep 30, 2011, 12:30 PM
    I'm not planning to make a list for the children. There ages are 13-14 years old 8th grade. And I only need 2 or 3 riddles! That's all. Can you help me by chance?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2011, 11:04 PM
    Hmm okay, I have some general knowledge questions too if you want. I've been thinking about this one for a while:

What gas is enjoyable, when present in a drink, but not as enjoyable in your lungs?
    Ans: Carbon dioxide (fizzy drinks, and it's not useful for your body so to say because it is a by-product of respiration)

I am invisible, I can generate electricity or make certain objects move on their own. I am all over the Earth, and help people find their way. Who am I?
    Ans: Magnetic field (or Magnetism)

Going to think of more later :)

Oct 3, 2011, 03:23 PM
    Thanks you great at riddles! Thanks so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Riddles [ 10 Answers ]

The Man Who Made It Doesn't Want It, The Man Who Bought It Doesn't Need It, And The Man Who Uses It Doesn't Know It; What Is It?

Answers to riddles [ 2 Answers ]

Two cannibals were chatting as they had their dinner. One complained that he really quite disliked his new mother-in-law. What was the advice given to him by his companion?

Riddles of the sphinx [ 5 Answers ]

Identify the both persons

More riddles [ 5 Answers ]

When you speak my name I no longer exist, what am I? I'm as light as a feather, but the world's strongest men cannot hold me for much more than a minute, what am I? I'm where eight comes before seven How many animals in total did moses take on the ark? There was a blind beggar who had a...

Riddles need solving! [ 1 Answers ]

What goes around the world but always stays in its corner?

View more questions Search