Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angelless Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 03:26 AM
    Angel ?
    Is there really exist out there? If they are, who they willing to help? I'm being good person since I was a kid until now I still do. But why my life is so desperate, always be blaming for the things I never did. I helping others, but the angel doesn't help me when I need. So is angel do really exist, or there only angeles... :confused:
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2007, 07:09 AM
    Angelless,

I don't know if angels exist or not but I do know that you can improve the quality of your life by improving the quality of your thoughts.

By that I mean learn to think more positively and less negatively. Try to stop always expecting bad things to happen and start imagining good things happening.

What we expect to happen usually happens. Learn to expect good things to happen in your life. Wake up and tell yourself this will be a good day for me.

Begin now to expect the very best of everything this world has to offer and know that you deserve it.

Be strong, learn to stand up for yourself - it won't always be like it is now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fallen Angel song? What is the correct title and artist? [ 5 Answers ]

Looking up the "Interview with the Vampire" soundtrack on LimeWire, the song "Fallen Angel" pops up. It is approximatly 1:50, and it is only half of the song. :confused: I can't seem to find the correct song title or artist and it is really annoying me. I've tried everything I have thought of...

Angel wing? [ 3 Answers ]

Go to http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ and look at the picture sent in of the wrecked car and what the person in the wreck says is an angel wing. What do you think?:confused:

I Can See an Angel [ 2 Answers ]

I have the song, "I Can See an Angel" by Patsy Cline, Jerry Wallace, and Hank Locklin. However, another country artist had the song out in the early to mid 1950's and I can't remember who it was. Please research this for me. Russ1938

View more questions Search