Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Sep 28, 2011, 09:47 AM
    Things to see and do in Savannah
    Myself and my boyfriend are planning a weekend trip to Savannah, Ga. Soon.
    Does anyone have any must see sights or fun things to do while there. We want to make the most of our time and not waste time hunting things down. Also restaurants that we shouldn't miss out on.
    We are both petty flexible about things we enjoy, but our interests include music, history, nature, art and so on.
    Any suggestions on where we should spend time greatly appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I move to Savannah, GA? [ 13 Answers ]

Michelle again. 23 year old african american woman. I want to move to Savannah, GA in about 2 more years so that I can attend Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD). Is it a good place to live? I googled it, and they say the crime and gang rate is up. It's bad here in Columbia, SC too, but how...

Savannah grasslands [ 2 Answers ]

What are some examples of commensalisms in savannah grasslands?

Information re: Moving to Savannah [ 1 Answers ]

I was recently in Savannah for a family reunion. My father was born near Savannah and my mother’s side of the family is from Americus. I’ve only been to Georgia twice in my life, once to Atlanta, again for a family reunion. Didn’t like Atlanta but, fell in love with Savannah. Currently I am...

Does anyone know if you can own a Savannah cat in Michigan [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if you can own a Savannah Cat in Michigan? And if so what are the laws.. thank you

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.