Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mathistheworst Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2011, 12:05 AM
    License plate math
    If you have a 6 digit license plate, how many ways can you make a plate with the numbers or letters in any spot?

How many ways can you make one with the first two digits to be letters and the last 4 digits to be numbers? (no repeats)

How many ways can you make one with the first three digits to be letters and the last three to be numbers. (no tripple repeats of numbers or letters)
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2011, 03:43 AM
    I'm sure you did at least one problem involving permutations and combinations. Come on, what did you try? Show us so that we know where you really are stuck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I mount my front license plate? [ 9 Answers ]

I drive a 2007 Honda Civic LX Coupe (link for more info.). I recently moved to California where drivers are required to have both front and rear mounted license plates. Since my car didn't have a built-in license plate frame, I went to my local Honda dealer and bought the mounting kit (see picture...

Vanity License Plate [ 1 Answers ]

How much are 2 "09OBAMA" California vanity personal license plates worth?

GM truck license plate bulbs [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how to change the license plate bulbs on a 1998 GMC Jimmy? They don't appear to be accessible from the bottom. What's the secret?

View more questions Search