Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JustinJ1S Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2011, 08:29 PM
    A(n) _______ structure tests a condition and then takes one path if the condition
    A) IF-THEN statement
    B) single alternative decision
    C) dual alternative decision
    D) sequence
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2012, 06:11 PM
    A Dual Alternative Decision structure tests a condition and then takes one path if the condition is true, or another path if the condition is false.
    Source

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help me with this condition I have [ 0 Answers ]

I have been having really bad pain with sex and going to the toilet, my vagina gets very sore and hurts really bad. I went to a gynacolist and they said it something cervical? Its not cervical cancer something else and when they looked inside there was a red spot that is creating this soreness. Can...

The name of this condition [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I went and seen a gyno today and he said I have cervical something? Now its not cancer but it very painful durin sex or anything and the person said when he looked at me where there is suppost to be pink skin there is a red spot and is very sore. Do you know the name of this please? I wold...

Is this a medical condition? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, so not only does my problem affect me, it frustrates my husband to no end and I don't know how to correct it! I sleep... a lot. I get to bed frequently around 10-11pm and I sleep until like 1-2pm! I am pragnant and I understand fatigue is normal, but this is ridiculous. Ive always slept a...

Air condition [ 0 Answers ]

I recently installed a 5 ton ductless split unit inside an electrical room. The complete electrical load will be installed in 2 years, but in the mean time the unit is big for the existing load. What should I do so that the unit does not cycle. Is it possible to find a thermostat with a higher...

Scalp Condition: What is it? [ 2 Answers ]

I have flaky, dandruff-like skin and I've always assumed it was just dandruff. The past few months, however, it seemed like more than just dandruff. I have researched it, and cannot find exactly what it might be. My scalp is very oily and I have oily skin. I get patches on my scalp that are very...

View more questions Search