Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kb13733 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2011, 07:02 PM
    Old animated children's movie when I was little. Help!
    Its really bugging me that I can't remember the title of this movie. I'll explain what I remember.
    Its about a boy and I don't remember if his father has anything to do with it. It seems he was told a story and it came true. Anyway his bed comes alive and is sent flying above the city during the night (I think there was a squirrel that tagged along) anyway he is taken to this cloud castle where the king and his daughter reside and during his stay he accidentally releases an evil darkness that overpowers the king. The boy has to save the king and the kingdom from this evil darkness.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 27, 2011, 07:09 PM
    Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated children's movie I can't think of the name [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was a kid but I cannot remember what the movie was about except for a few small facts. I'm dying to remember it, so I would appreciate it if someone could help me! I remember something about a bridge with water underneath, and I'm not sure if its kids or a kid floating on a...

Animated children's movie [ 2 Answers ]

The movie has a scene where a boy is walking through a forest of crystals or ice and there are reflections of these things and there is singing and is animated and there are like horses and or unicorns . He's trying to save a kingdom by bringing something back but I do not remember what.

Old animated children's movie [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for an old animated children's movie with talking cats set in an old london type city I think

Children's animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

Title of animated children's movie from early 80's involving elf looking characters . Boy has large wings and girl has them at the end of movie. Anyone remember the movie name?

Children's animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm thinking of a children's animated movie that I watched growing up (maybe 15 years ago). It starts at night time in a little boys room and the moon light shines in through his window and the camera view looks around his room during the opening credits and something flies past his window...

View more questions Search