Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RiseAgainstFan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2011, 04:17 PM
    What would happen if another power emerged in the Americas?
    I have read articles and other data about the idea of other major nations growing in North or South America. Two mentioned names were Mexico and Brazil. Anyone have a take on this. Would our influence in the Hemisphere be threatened?
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Sep 29, 2011, 02:39 PM
    I think it would depend a lot on the nature of the “threat” that’s in the perceived “backyard”.

The priorities of the government would be heavily influenced by economic impact. Certainly a military threat would require a military response. Anything else, we can just speculate to the end of day until we know what the specific threat is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I connected a 110v cordless teleplhone to 220v power point . What will happen [ 2 Answers ]

I connected a 110V cordless telephone to 220V power point. What will happen to my telephone insruments. Will get burnt. Or can we use the instrument?

What do you think is americas greatest challenge [ 5 Answers ]

I am doing a paper on america's greatest challenge and I know I can talk about the war, poverty, or the economy but everyone in the class will talk about that so I have to do a one page paper and I need a conclusion and a premise its for critical thinking and I have to give one or more arguments as...

Europes advantage over Americas. [ 9 Answers ]

I was wondering the other day. Is it some kind of coincidence that Europe was superior compare to the Americas at the time when the explorers came to Americas? America and Europe was about the same age and everything, how did the Europeans discover compass, ships, amour, guns(?), and all kind of...

Americas society [ 1 Answers ]

What were the means of survival of the earliest people of the americas

View more questions Search