Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coley26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2011, 03:33 PM
    My boyfriend isn't talking to me?
    I have been going out with this guy about 10months we were all sparks from the beginning always talkd everyday and so on but in the past few months it started changing we talked less because he is always busy, commitments as he is Mormon and we get into little fights about the same thing over and over again no time for me and doesn't communicate with me but the problem is he never takes the time to talk about it with me just ignores it and that makes me upset I have tried so hard to communicate with him and give him the idea can we talk about it but avoids it. We have just had a argument and I haven't talked to him in a few days I don't know if he is busy or angry or if this is officially over. I need help its frustrating me.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 27, 2011, 03:45 PM
    Dump him, and get someone who WILL talk to you, and not be too busy for you, and won't ignore you.

Don't give your heart to a lost cause, and if you did, TAKE IT BACK!

If he does find time to call, IGNORE HIM!!
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2011, 07:31 PM
    He doesn't sound like a guy you want.

Who wants someone that ignores? That's the worst.

He doesn't want you, or a relationship if he doesn't want to communicate or show respect.

That's him. Not you.

You've tried. Don't try any longer.

You already have a good picture of him.
    seamykel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2011, 05:34 AM
    Find out what is getting himself to now,any new friend,job and believe girl something we have hard time... so carry on ,is not over until is over,anything having is worth dying for

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I do when I caught my boyfriend talking to an ex? [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have been fighting about money. We only fight about money. Money is tight right now and it is causing some stress. We love each other and both can't wait to get married. But he had left his Facebook on the computer and I looked at his inbox and he was messaging a girl that he had...

My boyfriend keeps talking about me being with another women. [ 9 Answers ]

Why is my byfriend of 2 years, just know starting to talk about me being with another women? He always talks about it when were having sex.. does he want another women??

My boyfriend keeps talking to that girl I don't like? [ 4 Answers ]

So there's this girl my boyfriend met his sophomore yr or something like that.. problem is he didn't get to know her till recently and he started calling her a true friend when that's not what you call a true friend someone you just met and hasn't been with you through it all.. and so this girl who...

What is it should I do when you boyfriend is not talking to you anymore [ 7 Answers ]

... ok so my boyfriend and I haven't been dating very long and it started at a very rocky start, when I had an unorthodox emotional outburst when I thought I was going to lose him. Now he forgives me for it all and says that he still wants to be with me and stuff like that, but the thing is he...

Stop talking To Your Ex-Boyfriend! [ 6 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been talking since the end of last year and have been dating for about four months. She was dating her ex-bf for about 2 years and then she started talking to another guy and then me. When we first started talking I know that he would call her and she would call him then it...

View more questions Search