Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bethanne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2011, 03:52 AM
    I am having a problem with practice problem number one in Office Machines with excel
    Applications 6th edition. The book says 3, 360 and I got 528.
    What am I overlooking"
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 27, 2011, 03:54 AM
    We do not have access to this book, so you need to post the problem
    bethanne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2011, 03:59 AM
    Is what the problem looks like in the book. The answer is suppose to be 3,360 and I am not sure how that was came up with. I got 528

ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 27, 2011, 04:35 AM
    There has got to be more than just a column of numbers. There should be instructions on what you are supposed to do with this numbers.

If you just sum them 528 is the result, so something else is supposed to be done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with my Excel-file / Conditional Format. [ 4 Answers ]

Hey JB, I couldn't sing up to register at ExcelForum, where I found you account. I got a problem with my Excel-file / Conditional Format. I need 5 condititonal Formats. I almost used on of your VBA-codes (which you 'released' at excelforum.com). It works very good but not the way I need it. ...

20 digit problem in excel [ 1 Answers ]

I can not write 20 digit number in a cell of excel 2007.please guide

MS Excel default settings problem [ 0 Answers ]

Suddenly on my MS Excel, EVERY previously saved file I have opened has 4 of the columns, BM through BQ with the text in white, so I can't read it. Of course, I can manually switch it back to black, but what caused this? The file dates still have their old original saved dates, so it must be a...

Microsoft Office Problem? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I have Windows XP. I do a system restore every couple of months on my Sony Vaio to speed the computer up. I have two drives (C) and (D). The system restore deletes everything on my C drive but D is uneffected. So I decided to install Microsoft office on D so that I wouldn't have...

Problem with Ms office startup and others [ 1 Answers ]

I am running Windows98, I am having a problem,whenever I click any Ms office program like ms word,ms excel etc... the Warning stop sign message appears like this (x)This application must be installed to run. Please run Setup from From the location where you originally installed the...

View more questions Search