Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2011, 11:49 PM
    Opinions on my hair please
    I have shoulder length curly but also frizzy and abit dry hair. It sometimes is all over the place.

With my kind of hair what is my best option :-

1. A brazlian straightening?

OR

2. Extensions?

Thanks
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2011, 12:42 AM
    Straightening is only going to damage the hair and dry it out further. Extensions will be hard to match up if your hair really is in bad condition.

I would recommend dishing out for a good deep conditioning treatment. You can buy deep conditioners to do at home or you can have it done at a hairdressers. They help restore a lot of moisture to the hair and repair damage, they can also help settle down frizzy or flyaway hair.

Next you will want to look at the cause for your dry hair, is it bad diet or environmental? Do you use chemcal products in your hair a lot of use a lot of heat (blow dryers, flat irons etc)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'd like some opinions [ 29 Answers ]

I've worked on a web site for hours, well actually pretty much all day and some of yesterday. It's a free based site (webs.com) and now that I'm going to shut down the computer for tonight I'd like some opinions. I like the layout and stuff, but I'm a bit biased I think because its my own work. Its...

Looking for some opinions [ 6 Answers ]

Okays I have this "best freind" a girl, she's from brasil we have only been friends for a month ( she's only been here for a month ) she calls me best friends and when I first met her there was a connection instant talking, getting to know each other, hanging out and there still is. I help her with...

I need opinions! [ 14 Answers ]

Hello! I am 7days away from my period and I'm having slight cramps, nausea, heartburn, and lower back/abdominal pain, my boobs aren't sore but they feel heavy/swollen, yesterday night my vagina felt sore and swollen/heavy.. I calculated that I ovulated between the 16th and 20th or 16th and 22nd...

Need opinions! [ 5 Answers ]

Actually I don't know any of you , but stumbled across this site when I was reasearching having multiple cats. I am 21 years old and I live in a two bedroom apartement with my boyfriend . I grew up with animals , my father worked for the humane society and always felt the need to help as many as I...

Need some of your opinions! [ 2 Answers ]

So I have been seeing this girl... It started inocent enough and moved quickly to sexual. We were very cuddly and the sexual part was fantastic. She did tell me right from the start that she had just gotten out of a messy relationship with a guy that she moved across the country to be with. Now...

View more questions Search