Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deshell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2011, 08:05 PM
    Foot pain on right foot side near little toe
    I am having pain on the right foot on the side of the little toe just passed the base of it. The pain is on the side and the bottom side of the same spot. When I have my shoes on at times it feels like something is in my shoe. I can see some swelling but just hard like the other side but this one hurts.
    wauya Posts: 93, Reputation: -5

Oct 26, 2011, 03:00 PM
    You could have gout or small fracture.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2011, 04:02 PM
    Do you suffer from arthritis?

Here's info on gout: "The most common sign of gout is a nighttime attack of swelling, tenderness, redness, and sharp pain in your big toe . You can also get gout attacks in your foot, ankle, or knees. The attacks can last a few days or many weeks before the pain goes away. Another attack may not happen for months or years." Gout (Gouty Arthritis): Symptoms, Treatment, Causes, & More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

Severe Foot Pain from my pinkie toe down the side of my feet to the heel.. [ 0 Answers ]

I ran 4 miles on Sunday and then ran another to the following Monday, after I got off the treadmill on Monday I could barely walk and could not stand with pressure on either of my feet. I have been iceing and heating both feet, not helping! I have been wearing a few pairs of socks at a time to give...

Foot pain on the bottom of foot with a knot right below my little toe [ 1 Answers ]

My pain is on my right foot on the bottom. There's a knot on the ball just below the 3 and 4th toe. It is very painful to the touch.

Foot pain side of foot [ 1 Answers ]

I can hardly walk on my foot with out it felling like it is pulling.

View more questions Search