Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neozj13 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 10:40 PM
    Forgotten Kids Movie
    Hey -

I was just wondering what the name of this one movie is. I used to watch it as a kid (like 13-14 years ago). The only thing I remember is that it dealt with a group of kids who built some kind of spaceship using trashcans and old parts in the woods. That's it. I'm sure someone will think of it. Thanks in advance. You guys already helped me out once!

~Zach~:D
    Oblivion165 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 10:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by neozj13
    Hey -

I was just wondering what the name of this one movie is. I used to watch it as a kid (like 13-14 years ago). The only thing I remember is that it dealt with a group of kids who built some kind of spaceship using trashcans and old parts in the woods. Thats it. I'm sure someone will think of it. Thanks in advance. You guys already helped me out once!

~Zach~:D
    Explorers (1985)

Is that it?
    neozj13 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 10:56 PM
    That's it! Thanks a million!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie! [ 9 Answers ]

There was this kids movie that I am trying to remember the name of. I watched it back in the early 90's I think, but I am not sure how old it is. There was this girl who I think looked kind of like a clown or a doll and she was in a room with toys and stuffed animals who came to life and then...

Twin kids movie name [ 5 Answers ]

OK so there was this boy and girl, they were twins... and they got separated or something... something maybe having to do with a vegetable or fruit cart? Anyway... they meet again some time later and when they put their palms together this purple light is there... and then they have to help do...

Looking for a kids movie [ 3 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain trying to come up with the name of a movie. Here is what I remember of the movie. A little girl has a doll that comes to life and it takes it into the mirror in her bedroom. In the mirror land there are characters with her and they go to a witches palace. The witch has...

View more questions Search