Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjb901 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2011, 03:52 PM
    I live in England, lost my Portuguese ID card and passport.
    What do I need to do to make new documents
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2011, 04:18 PM
    This issue has come up in the past, and our advice has been to physically go to the embassy and initiate the process of obtaining a new passport. I have included information for the embassy below:

Portuguese Embassy
    11 Belgrave Square
    London SW1X 8PP
    Tel 020 7235 5331, Fax 020 7235 0739
    Email: [email protected]

Good luck and thank you for trusting our site with your question.
    cjb901 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2011, 05:52 PM
    I've lost my ID card also, so I have no documents to prove who I am, I need I birth certificate to make the ID, but I'm in London... :-(
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2011, 06:09 PM
    This Portugal web portal should provide you the help you need, unfortunately, my translator is not working as well as it could be, perhaps you could check it out and let us know if it is a good resource in the future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much does it cost for arussian lady to get visa passport to live in england [ 2 Answers ]

My russian girlfriend wants to come and live with me in england what is the procedure re passport visa medical and how much does it cost and how long to get it sorted

Lost Portuguese Passport... [ 0 Answers ]

My Grandma had made her Portuguese passport in the year 1960, she remember`s the month but doesn't excatly remembers the day, something between 15-25, so somewhere around 15-25 of Dec.1960 was the day she made her Portuguese passport. But she has all her details like Birth Certificate, Marriage...

Portuguese I.D card vs Portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

If I have my Portuguese I.D card on me and I want to travel to Italy do I still need to bring my Portuguese passport with me Many thanks

Live in england lost my portuguese passport [ 4 Answers ]

I have lived in England for 10 years I am originally from portugal I have lost my passport and need a new one I have an id card but it has expired I have tried contacting the portuguese consulate in manchester and I have sent them numerous e-mails no response does anyone know how I can get a new...

Lost portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am of goan origin and my father is also a goan. My father has applied for the portuguese passport as he is entittled for it, the process is very very slow and time is running out for me and my brother. As per my fathers memory, during portuguese time he had his portuguese passport but he did...

View more questions Search